It is with much pleasure I invite you to attend our 11th Meeting, ANZSIN 2018, to be held at the PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, Sydney from 12 to 14 September 2018.
As in previous years we have planned a full program to stimulate the novice’s interest in interventional nephrology and expand the experienced nephrology trainee’s and physician’s knowledge and skills. Our program will include
- PD access – catheters, management and complications
- PD catheters insertion techniques
- HD access – insertion of lines, management of complications
- Radiation issues with interventional nephrology
- Update on the interventional nephrology literature
- Hands on workshop experience day including exposure to HD and PD catheter insertions, renal biopsies, AV fistulae rescue and imaging techniques.
- Case discussions, where complex management issues will be aired
- There will be ample time to discuss with interventional nephrology experts in their various specialist fields
We hope you can join us in Sydney.
Dr David Voss ED*** NZDSM BSc MBChB FRACP MRCP(UK) FASDIN RNZAMC
Chair of ANZSIN
Our invited international speaker this year is Dr Amy Dwyer, Professor of Medicine and Director of Interventional Nephrology, University of Louisville, Kentucky USA.
Professor Dwyer is a dynamic speaker with a wide interest in interventional nephrology. She has a vision to promote improved collaboration with other societies and specialties and broaden research initiatives to improve care for patients with kidney disease.