There are a number of airport transportation options available:
- Limousine or luxury people mover: Brunel Chauffeur Drive will meet Sofitel guests at the airport, pre-booking is required with concierge – please email concierge with the following information:
- Passenger name: salutation/given name/family name
- Passenger mobile phone number:
- Arrival day into Sydney:
- Arrival date:
- Arrival time:
- Flight number:
- Vehicle type required:
Luxury European Sedan (Audi A8 – maximum three passengers with maximum three medium-sized suitcases, $125.00)
Luxury European SUV (Audi Q7 – maximum three passengers with maximum three large-sized suitcases, $143.00)
Luxury People Mover (Mercedes Viano – maximum six passengers, $178.00)
- Number of passengers:
*Please note there is an extra $16.50 for child seat for each vehicle if required.
- Taxi: Approximately $60-$75 (on meter) plus an airport taxi tax of $3.50 and a tunnel toll of $5.50. Pre-booking is not required, just join the queue at the airport taxi rank. Travel time is 40-45 minutes.
- Train: Approximately $17 per person to Town Hall followed by a 10 minute downhill walk along Druitt Street to Darling Harbour. A change can be made at Central to the Light Rail. Convention Station is directly across from Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour.
- Shuttle Bus: $16-$22 per person, pre-booking is not required – please go to the Redy2Go desk at the airport or just follow the shuttle bus signs to select a different shuttle service. Please note, shuttle buses generally take over an hour to reach the hotel as they travel via various hotels and services usually cease at approximately 8:30pm. Travel times vary but usually over an hour.
Kingsford Smith Airport is located approximately 13 kilometres from the city and the driving time to the Sofitel is around 35-40 minutes.
Should you require any additional information, please feel free to email the Sofitel or call concierge on +61 2 8388 8858.